A chemical peel is a dermo-cosmetic procedure that consists of provoking accelerated skin regeneration in a controlled manner through the application of chemo exfoliation agents that are used to act on different layers of the
skin. The peeling action causes the elimination of the external layers of the skin with the objective of stimulating collagen, elastin ad glycosaminoglycan (GAGS) production, thus enhancing its physiological and mechanical characteristics.
• Purify and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities.
• Close open pores improve the texture of the skin and increases thickness of the epidermis.
• Address the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity.
• Unify skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections.
• Lighten and attenuate pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect.
• Reduce the manifestations of acne and improve the appearance of scars.